Monday, December 21, 2009

GREETINGS FROM AIRPORT!



WALAA.......I am in airport now....nah! not going back to msia..I WISH..but going to work.... :(

I am going to have a really long day ahead of me...*sigh*

From jeddah i am going to frankfurt...and frankfurt to geneva( As passengers in lufthansa)....geneva to XXX (secret d cuz working ma) then xxx to yyy...

I have no idea how long this time duty is going to last....flying till my ass scream also i think i will still be flying...

ok....just wanna share with u guys how i travel....There are 2 kinds of stewardess...

a) they travel with everything like they are moving

b) they travel with nothing


......well of cuz im A la....walau...i cant travel without anything with me... :)

just a glimpse of what i have with me now....internet connection here damn slow..give me back my money..i cant upload the picture.....

hope to update my blog soon...love u guys....XXX

oh btw..a lot of cute guys la... :P ..but old...shall i rephrase it?? a lot of cute mens la...

see see only..can cuci mata a bit... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment