Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GREETINGS FROM Geneva....

hello guys..im in geneva now...half dead..been awake for almost 21 hours now...still long day ahead of me...because i am going back to jeddah...

The flight was delayed in jeddah and missed my flight to geneva when im in frankfurt...They have to rebooked me for the next flight...When i reached geneva,its too late....my company plane already left to athens.!!!!.

I was in uniform and with my make up on...and they left* crying* So i have to claim my baggage and dragged it all over to departure again..

It also means i travelled for nothing....just flying around around fucking globe for fun...I am going back to jeddah with british airways...via london....Economy all the way...!!! wohoo !!! FUN!! *my eyes are rolling lo *

The worst thing is my boss is kinda pissed with everything that happened...hey is it my fault that the flight was delayed???That it was snowing??? WTF !!!...i was running around like a mad woman k...So instead of meeting the crew in athens...He send me back to jeddah...

I was thinking....What if you have a lot of paxs again???Are you going to ask me rush again like today??? Seriously speechless of what happened here...

Frankfurt airport is like a disaster today..Everyone went bonkers....All got so upset with various of situations..I also got into coma for a while..Flight have been cancelled, A lot of ppls miss their connection flight (me la one of them)...You can see ppls are so agitated , the transfer line is so long till you want to puke,husband and wife arguing...The whole airport gives out this shitty aura that makes you sick..LIKE NOT WORST ENOUGH..CHIRSTMAS IS JUST AROUND DA CORNER....

But of course i didnt get mad lo...better not join the group instead i was wishing peoples merry xmas whenever i go... :) no point getting mad and let it on other ppls..not worth it!!!!!

Pls pray for me....Im waiting for boarding now....going back to jeddah via london...

That is my adventure for the day....FUN RIGHT??? i can see u guys shaking ur jheads ....lolz

lots of love XXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment